Thursday, October 23, 2014

Why I'm Writing

Britt made me answer questions for one of her blog posts and one of the questions was what would you call your blog and what would it be about. Well it made me think about it and I decided it is time to start writing.

Someday I want to write a book and I need a lot more practice writing before I'm ready. I'm a horrible writer. I still mess up they're and their and don't ask me to tell you the difference between it's and its because I'm not sure I could. But I do have something to say and it is important.

I am going to write about why the family matters and how to make yours awesome. Future posts will include "Why Family Meals Matter" and "How Much Money Does a Family Need to be Happy." So I hope you come back to read them. Either way I'll still work on becoming a better writer and someday you'll read my best seller. Stay classy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment